Vegan Avocado Cream with Crackling Seeds
- 2 avocados
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp coconut aminos
- Pinch of Pink Himalayan or sea salt
- 20 g mixed pumpkin, sunflower, sesame and pine nuts
- 1/2 tsp chilli, tomato and garlic flakes (I'm using one from Marks and Spencers or just use chilli flakes)
- Pinch of cracked black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180C (fan assisted.)
- Place the pine nuts and seeds on a baking tray and roast for 6 - 8 minutes until golden. Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
- Meanwhile, place all the Avocado Cream ingredients in a blender and blitz until smooth.
- Transfer the avocado cream to a bowl. Top with toasted seeds, chilli flakes and cracked black pepper.