EXCITING NEWS guys, I’m off to join the team at Wild View Retreat in Portugal as the nutritional chef this October.
Come join me for a week of yoga and spiritual wellness to help rebalance your body and mind. I’ll be making 3 light nutritious meals a day. All vegan like this Nut About Nutrients Broccoli Rice Tabbouleh.
Each day Mollie Mendoza from UnMind will guide you through daily yoga classes and meditation supported by beautiful live music from English singer and songwriter Sam Garret. Sam tours around the World playing vocals and acoustic guitar at festivals, gigs, as well as sharing Kirtan, a traditional practice of Bhakti Yoga. There will also be inspiring nutrition talks and demonstrations by me and the team at Wild View Retreat plus a range of complementary therapies such as deep tissue massage, intuitive energy healing and reiki to ensure you have a truly magical week.
Want to come join me? A few places are still available. BOOK NOW to avoid disappointment.
Date : 13 – 20 October 2018
- 7 nights accommodation
- Three light nutritious plant based / vegan meals per day
- Two yoga, embodiment, and meditation classes per/day
- Kirtan and live music with Sam Garrett
- Daily workshops including cacao ceremonies and writing workshops
- Nutrition talks and demonstrations
- Guided hiking and nature walks
- Inspiring film screenings
What’s Special about Wild View Retreat
- It’s brand spanking new! Set in the peace and tranquility of a mountain wilderness in in Corgas Bravas, Algarve, Portugal
- Breath taking uninterrupted 360° wild views
- No towns, no houses, no roads, no people for as far as the eye can see
- A maximum of 24 guests to retain a group community ambience
- Only 40 minutes transit time from Faro airport
- Sound of silence, only wind and birds
- Renowned pristine air quality
- Nutritious vegan food, world-class yoga, fitness instructors, nutritional and massage therapists
- Private water source filtered from a natural underground aquifer
- And if that wasn’t enough there’s a GORGEOUS INFINITY POOL!
Sun, spiritual love and food that’s good for the soul. Who’s in? As a thank you for all your support if you quote WVR20 at the check out you’ll get 20% off.
Hope to see you there. Here’s the recipe for my vegan Broccoli Rice Tabbouleh if you’d like to try it at home.