Roast Carrot, Beetroot and Avocado Salad with Wholegrain Yoghurt Dressing
- 370 g baby carrots
- 5 baby beetroot
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 avocado
- Small handful of baby watercress
- 100 g yoghurt (Coconut or Greek)
- Squeeze of lemon juice (1/3 of a lemon)
- 1 tsp wholegrain mustard
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- Pinch of sea or Pink Himalayan Salt
- 3 sprigs fresh dill
- Pinch of cracked black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 190C (fan assisted.)
- Half the baby carrots lengthways (option to leave whole if small) and place on a baking tray. Toss with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and a pinch of salt. Roast in the oven for about 40 - 45 minutes until soft and golden.
- Meanwhile, peel the beetroot and slice into wedges. Place on a separate baking tray and toss with apple cider vinegar and 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Option to add a tiny pinch of salt too. Roast in the oven for 35 minutes until soft.
- When the vegetables are cooked, remove from the oven. Place on your serving plates and top with chunky wedges of avocado, watercress and dill.
- Simply mix all the ingredients together in a cup. Dollop a few spoonfuls on the top of your Roast Carrot, Beetroot and Avocado salad and you're good to go!