Better Than Greek Salad
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved (175g)
- 1 cucumber
- 1 small red onion, finely sliced
- 12 pitted black olives
- 100g cashew cheese or 150g feta if you're not dairy free (I like New Roots)
- 1 avocado, cubed
- 1 tbsp fresh oregano leaves
- 2 tbsp fresh mint, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp red wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- Pinch of Pink Himalayan or sea salt
- Good pinch of cracked black pepper
- Chop the cucumber in half lengthways and remove the seeds with a spoon. Slice the cucumber.
- Add the cucumber, tomatoes, onion, olives, avocado, fresh oregano leaves, mint and nut cheese or feta to a mixing bowl.
- Mix all the dressing ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Add the dressing to the Vegan Better Than Greek Salad and mix well.
- Chill in the fridge before serving.