Anti-inflammatory roast celeriac
- 800 g celeriac
- 2 small red onions (140g)
- 1 - 2 small bulbs garlic
- Pinch of Pink Himalayan or sea salt
- 1/4 tsp cyenne pepper
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/3 tsp ground ginger
- Pinch of cracked black pepper
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp lemon zest
- 15 g chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat the oven to 200C (180C fan assisted.)
- Peel the celeriac and onions. Chop the celeriac into chunks about 2cm in diameter and the onions into wedges.
- Place on a baking tray and toss with the spices, black pepper and coconut oil. Slice the garlic in half horizontally, add to the celeriac and drizzle everything with olive oil.
- Roast in the oven for 30 - 40 minutes until golden and the celeriac is soft. Transfer to a serving bowl and toss with lemon juice, zest and fresh parsley.