Grain Free Baked Pumpkin Fries with Ginger and Lime
- 600 g pumpkin (Delicata or hokkaido require no peeling)
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup shelled hemp seeds
GINGER AND LIME DRESSING
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp ginger, grated
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- 1 tsp coconut aminos
- Pinch of Pink himalayan Salt
- Pinch of cracked black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200C / 400F / 180C fan assisted.
- Remove the seeds from the pumpkin. No need to peel if you use Delicata or Hokkaido varieties of pumpkin. They're also the tastiest and sweetest. You can also use butternut squash if you prefer but please peel the skin. Chop the pumpkin into fries or wedges.
- Prepare the dressing by mixing all the ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Place the sesame and hemp seeds in a shallow rimmed bowl. Toss the fries in the dressing and dip in the seeds to coat. Place on a greaseproof lined baking tray and roast for 20 - 30 minutes until soft and golden.
- Serve warm.