Roasted Broccolini With Ginger And Lime
- 400 g broccolini / tenderstem broccoli
- 1 tbsp + spray of extra virgin olive oil or coconut oil
- 1 bulb of garlic
- 40 g almonds
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
Ginger and Lime Dressing
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 1 heaped tbsp grated fresh ginger
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- 1 tbsp coconut aminos
- Pinch of Pink Himalayan or sea salt
- Pinch of cracked black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 190C (fan assisted.) 210C / 410F.
- Cut the garlic bulb in half lengthways. Option to use 2 if you love garlic! Place on a baking tray and spray or drizzle with a little olive oil. Roast in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Add the broccolini to the baking tray and toss with 1 tablespoon of olive oil or melted coconut oil. Massage into the broccolini heads and sprinkle with a pinch of salt. Roast both in the oven for a further 8 minutes.
- Mix the dressing ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Add half the dressing to the tray bake and mix well. Add the almonds and sesame seeds. Roast for a further 5 minutes until the broccolini is crisp and the almonds slightly golden.
- To serve, squeeze the roasted garlic from it's casing and drizzle with the remaining dressing.