Shredded Crispy Brussel Sprouts with Chestnuts
- 15 g fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- Preheat the oven to 220C / 200fan.
- Remove the stalks and bruised leaves from the brussel sprouts.
- Shred the sprouts in a food processor or slice into thin strips.
- Place the shredded sprouts on a non stick baking tray, toss with the oils, coconut aminos and salt and toss to combine, massaging in with your hands.
- Bake in the oven for 10 - 15 minutes until crispy, or to your liking. Stir once half way through cooking.
- Chop the cooked chestnuts into chunks. I used the vacuum packed 100% pure chestnuts.
- Toss the sprouts with the chestnut and serve with optional chopped parsley.