Super Simple Roasted Cauliflower with Crispy Capers and Lemony Vinaigrette
- 1 large cauliflower (600g florets)
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1.5 tbsp mini capers (or large capers, chopped)
- 8 - 10 pitted green olives, torn (optional)
- Juice of 1/3 lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, mint or coriander or a mix
- Zest of 1/2 - 1 lemon
- Preheat the oven to 200C / 180 fan.
- Mix all the dressing ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Place the cauliflower florets (about 2 cm in size) on a baking tray lined with greaseproof paper. Toss with the dressing.
- Bake for about 30 minutes or until the cauliflower is golden and the capers and olives are slightly crispy. Toss with fresh herbs, lemon zest and optional salt and pepper if you like.