Vegan Anti-inflammatory Roasted Cauliflower Nuggets
- 1 large cauliflower (650g)
- 2 tsp curry powder (I like Waitrose Organic Curry Powder)
- 1 tbsp grated fresh ginger
- 1 tsp coconut aminos
- Small pinch of cyenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- Good pinch of Pink Himalayan (or to taste)
- Good pinch cracked black pepper
- 3 tbsp melted turmeric coconut oil (I like Coconut Merchant)
- or extra virgin coconut oil or olive oil
- 1 tbsp coconut milk (optional)
- Pinch of chilli flakes (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 180C fan assisted (200C / 400F.)
- Remove the stalk and leaves from the cauliflower and break into florets. Place on a baking tray.
- Mix the oil, curry powder, ginger, spices and seasoning together in a small bowl. Option to add 1 tbsp of full fat coconut milk to make it extra creamy.
- Pour the curry marinade over the cauliflower and toss well. Roast in the oven for 35 - 40 minutes until golden and slightly crisp. Option to serve with a sprinkle of chilli flakes if you like it spicy!