Mini Paleo Tarts with Berries and Coconut
- 100 g ground almonds (1 cup)
- 1 medium egg
- 2.5 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tsp vanilla powder
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 200 g coconut yoghurt
- 100 g fresh berries
- zest of 1 lemon
- Preheat the oven to 150C (fan assisted.)
- In a large bowl, mix together the dry ingredients (ground almonds, coconut flour and vanilla.)
- Crack open and whisk the egg. Add the egg to the dry ingredients, along with the melted coconut oil and mix well with your hands until it forms a dough.
- Line a non stick mini canapés tin with mini greaseproof cases. Spoon 1 tsp of mixture into each case and mould with your fingers into a tart shape. Bake in the oven for 13 - 15 minutes until golden. Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
- Fill each Mini Paleo Tart with 1 teaspoon of coconut yoghurt and top with fresh berries and a sprinkling of lemon zest.