Easy Vegan Chocolate Avocado Coconut Yoghurt Mousse Jars
- 2 medium avocados
- 2 - 3 tbsp raw cacao powder
- 1 heaped tbsp almond butter
- 3 tbsp coconut yoghurt (I like Coyo)
- 1 tsp vanilla powder
- 1 - 3 tbsp coconut honey, maple syrup, erythritol or swerve (Sweeteners optional or to taste. I like things without sweeteners but please adjust to your palate.)
GRAIN FREE BASE
- 100 g mixed nuts
- 1.5 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Pinch of Pink Himalayan or sea salt
- 20 g goji berries (optional, leave out if keto or totally sugar free)
- 1 - 2 tbsp raw cacao nibs (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 180 fan/ 200C / 400F.
- Place the nuts on a baking tray and roast for 7 - 8 minutes until golden. Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
- Meanwhile, add the avocados, cacao, nut butter, vanilla and optional sweetener to a food processor and blitz until smooth. You can also use a hand blender. (If you're not adding a sweetener you may with to use just 2 tbsp of raw cacao but if using sweetener, try 3 tbsp.)
- Stir through the coconut yoghurt until well combined. Place in a bowl while you make the base.
- Clean the food processor. Add all the base ingredients and blitz until it resembles a crumble consistency.
- Layer a little grain free crumb in the bottom of a glass. Add 1 heaped tbsp of Vegan Chocolate Avocado Coconut Yoghurt Mousse filling, some more crumb, mousse and top with crumb and optional raw cacao nibs.
- Place in the fridge for an hour to chill.