Easy Vegan Chocolate Avocado Mousse
- 2 large avocados
- 4 tbsp raw cacao
- 3 tbsp almond butter
- 1/2 tsp vanilla powder or 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tsp honey / maple syrup, or to taste (low carb option is 2 tbsp swerve or monk fruit sweetener, or to taste + up to 5 drops liquid stevia)
- 3 - 4 tbsp Plenish almond or cashew milk (I like Plenish)
- Pinch of Pink Himalayan or sea salt
- 3 squares dark chocolate, at least 90%, grated
- Place everything bar the nut milk in a food processor or blender and blitz until smooth.
- Add the nut milk a little at a time whilst blending until creamy or to your desired consistency. Option to make this with an immersion/ stick blender if you prefer using the same method.
- Spoon the Vegan Chocolate Avocado Mousse into little bowls or jars and refrigerate for 15 – 20 minutes until chilled.
- Option to top with a little grated dark chocolate or some toasted nuts if you prefer.