Vegan Gingerbread Hot Chocolate with Refined Sugar Free Chocolate Dippers
- 2 tbsp raw cacao powder
- 1/3 tsp vanilla powder
- 1/3 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1/2 tsp ginger powder
- 400 ml almond milk
- 1 - 2 tsp honey or sweetener of choice
- 60 g cacao butter
- 20 g raw cacao powder
- 1/2 tsp vanilla powder
- 1 tsp honey
- 2 tbsp coconut chips
- 1 tbsp dried goji berries
- 1 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- Fill a pan with an inch of boiling water. Add the cacao butter to a heat proof bowl and place into the pan. On a low heat, stir the cacao butter until fully melted. (Make sure the water doesn’t spill over into the chocolate.)
- Stir the cacao powder and vanilla into the cacao butter until combined. Add honey to taste.
- Line a baking tray with a sheet of greaseproof paper and pour on the chocolate. Top with goji berries, coconut chips and pumpkin seeds. Place in the fridge for 20 minutes to set.
- Remove from the fridge and cut into long dippers.
Vegan Gingerbread Hot Chocolate
- Place the cacao powder, vanilla, cinnamon and ginger in a saucepan.
- Gently whisk in the almond milk (or milk of choice) until combined and then beat fast until it becomes frothy. Place on a low heat and gently simmer, stirring regularly for 4 - 5 minutes until it starts to thicken. Sweeten to taste.
- Pour into a mug and enjoy with a refined sugar free chocolate dipper.
Non Alcoholic Paleo Christmas Cake (GF, DF, Paleo, RSF) –Mummy Tries, Renee Davis
Christmas Biscuits (GF, DF, Ve) – The Intolerant Gourmand, Nathalie Newman
Cranberry & Clementine Wreath Bread (GF, NF, SyF can be DF, Low FODMAP) – The Free From Fairy, Vicki Montague
Healthy Vegan Mince Pies (GF, DF, Ve, RSF) – The Healthy Tart
Mini Christmas Cakes (GF, DF, NF, Ve) – Glutarama, Rebecca Smith
Pork, Sage & Onion Stuffing Balls (GF, DF, EF, NF) – Easy Peasy Foodie, Eb Gargano
Protein Hot Chocolate with Orange (GF, DF, Ve)
Dairy Free Homemade Bailey’s (GF, DF) – Glutarama, Rebecca Smith
Traditional Christmas Cake (GF, DF) – Dairy free kids, Laura Kenny –
Boozy Bailey’s Real Hot Chocolate (GF, NF optional DF and RSF) – Gluten Free Alchemist, Kate Dowse
#FreeFromChristmas Biscuits and Black Forest Christmas Cake (DF EF SyF GF NF) – Peachicks’ Bakery, Midge Peacock
Easy Christmas Cake Muffins (GF, NF, can be DF, Alcohol Free)
The ultimate Christmas Sandwich (GF,DF) – A Balanced Belly, Jenna Farmer
Healthy Cinnamon Hot Chocolate (GF, DF, NF, RSF) – Free From Farmhouse, Emma Amoscato