Vegan Keto Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- 1 cup ground almonds (100g)
- 1/3 cup coconut flour (40g)
- 1 tsp gluten free baking powder
- 1/4 cup erythritol or 1 - 2 tbsp coconut honey or maple syrup (adjust to desired sweetness)
- 1 tsp vanilla powder
- 1/3 cup + 1/4 cup almond butter (145g)
- 35 g dark chocolate
- 5 tbsp almond milk (I like Plenish)
- Pinch of Pink Himalyan or sea salt
- A little melted coconut oil for brushing
- Preheat the oven to 190C / 170C fan. Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- Mix all the dry ingredients together in a bowl (ground almonds, coconut flour, gluten free baking powder, sweetener, vanilla powder, chocolate chunks and salt.)
- Add the almond butter and almond milk. Stir and use your hands to form into a ball of dough.
- Place in the fridge for 15 minutes to chill.
- Split the dough into 9 and roll into balls. Place on a baking tray and gently flatten with the back of a spoon. Smooth the edges with your fingers.
- Brush with a little coconut oil.
- Bake in the oven for 10 - 15 minutes until slightly golden. Remove from the oven and allow to cool to firm up.