Roasted sweet potatoes get a make over today! If you love roasted sweet potatoes you have to try these Ginger Miso Roasted Sweet Potatoes. GAME CHANGER! I don’t think i’ll go back to plain roasted again.
How to make Roasted Sweet Potatoes Super Tasty
The best way to make Roasted Sweet potaotes taste amazing is to first prick them, brush in olive oil and wrap in tin foil so they’re super soft and then to add a dressing and pop back in the oven to go all sticky!
Incredibly flavoursome, these super easy Roasted Sweet Potatoes are made with a sugar and sweetner free dressing using fresh ginger, miso, lime, dijon mustard, coconut aminos, olive olive, toasted sesame oils, salt and pepper.
Serve with your favourite choice of protein and a nice salad like My Roasted Corn and Chickpea Salad for a super easy, healthy dinner.
Ginger Miso Roasted Sweet Potatoes
- 4 small sweet potatoes
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
Ginger Miso Dressing
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger, grated
- 1 tbsp sweet white miso
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- 1 tbsp coconut aminos I like Coconut Merchant
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 1/4 tsp dijon mustard
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- 2 tbsp parsley, chopped
- 4 tbsp coconut yoghurt (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 200C / 180 fan.
- Prick the sweet potatoes with a fork. Spray in a little olive oil and wrap in tin foil. Bake in the oven for 70 (small size) - 90 minutes (medium size) or until soft and tender.
- Place all the dressing ingredients together in a bowl and whisk with a hand balloon whisk or fork to combine.
- Cut the sweet potatoes in half or quarters depending on the size and toss with the sauce. Place on a grease proof lined baking tray and roast for about 20 minutes until slightly sticky.
- Serve with parsley, sesame seed and optional coconut yoghurt (or Greek yoghurt if you're not dairy free.)